Learn the Argentine Tango in FOUR weeks and be able to dance socially in DFW!
- No experience, no partner necessary. Ages 18 & up.
- From 7-8PM, professional dance instructors K'ai Roberts and Grant Magnus of Tango North Dallas will teach you and your friends how to dance the Argentine Tango! If you can walk, you can learn to dance Argentine Tango.
- $15 per person. July 11th is FREE for everyone!
- 4-week syllabus includes walking, salida cruzada, cortados, ochos, paradas, basic turns, and boleos; navigation; technique; communication in the embrace; and basic musicality.
Click here to see Roberts & Magnus perform. They were the Producers and Stars of the Noche de Amor Tango Review.
Already know some basic Tango? Hone your technique and take your dancing to the next level!
Come on out and get your legs moving in the air-conditioning of the Black Box Theater!
- Please wear smooth-soled shoes that stay securely on your feet.
- Call 972-668-5180 with questions or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Jumped, jumping. When this term is added to the name of a step, the movement is performed while jumping." - American Ballet Theater Dictionary